Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 960 in Books

A hard-working attorney at a large Manhattan law firm and a diligent maid of honor to her charmed best friend Darcy, Rachel has always played by all the rules. Since grade school, she has watched Darcy shine, quietly accepting the sidekick role in their lopsided friendship. But that suddenly changes the night of her thirtieth birthday when Rachel finally confesses her feelings to Darcy's fiance, and is both horrified and thrilled to discover that he feels the same way. As the wedding date draws near, events spiral out of control, and Rachel knows she must make a choice between her heart and conscience. In so doing, she discovers that the lines between right and wrong can be blurry, endings aren't always neat, and sometimes you have to risk everything to be true to yourself.

May 17, 2016

It had a slow beginning, and I wasn't sure I was going to complete it, but I persevered and I ended up enjoying it, it was a good read after all and I have since read a couple more of her books

March 24, 2016

Had a bit of a hard time getting into this book. It did get a bit better as the book progressed and I did enjoy it a little more than I expected to. The story and writing is a lot different than what I normally read but with that being said it was an okay book. Not sure if I will read anything else in the series.

February 23, 2016

Emily Giffin is an American chick lit author and I have read her library of written work. I found her novels enjoyable and believable. The characters are dynamic and multi faceted. The story lines are fresh and are not often what you expect. It's nice she revisits characters in other books to stay conned. Looking forward to her next release.

February 15, 2016

Very enjoyable and entertaining written in the same humorous style as all her other books. It's a great book if you need a diverge from a busy hectic day.

July 17, 2015

I really liked this was such a sweet book!

July 02, 2015

Like the book and the movie. Liked all her books.

May 11, 2015

Enjoyed the series but by the end became tired of it.

May 05, 2015

I actually enjoyed the story line in this book and I have followed the series. It is a good light hearted read with enjoyable characters

April 26, 2015

Really dislike this book. I could guess what was coming next and the character were very undeveloped.

March 13, 2015

I enjoyed tis book (and the following in the series) - it wasa read that kept me going and looking forward to what would happen next.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender