Special K Protein Cereal Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 322 in Cereal

Protein is a little nutrient that packs a big punch! Besides being a major component of all the cells in your body, it can help you satisfy hunger longer (as part of a high protein diet).

Good thing each delicious bowl of Special K® Protein Cereal has a combination of 10g protein plus 3g fiber, making it a great way to start the day. With those little-nutrients-that-could plus a crispy crunch and lightly sweetened wheat, soy and rice flakes, you’ll be feeling the willpower of The Protein Effect all morning long.

September 29, 2016

For some reason.. I didn't like this at all my taste buds just didn't agree with it. It just tasted bland when I had it for the first time. Then tried it again a couple times and I just don't like the taste of it. I had to add banana on my last try.

August 26, 2016

Special K Protein was a pretty tasty cereal! It is great for a boost of protein after a run or home workout-I much prefer this cereal instead of a protein bar!

August 15, 2016

I love the taste! I have it for breakfast and even take a small bag of it in my purse in case I get hungry on the road. It has everything I'm looking for in a cereal. Love it!

April 20, 2016

This cereal is super tasty and keeps me fuller than the mornings when I don't have it. It also doesn't make me feel full to the point of bloating, which is real nice before work. Its also a nice snack for that afternoon pick-me-up. I like it with some vanilla soy milk to give it that little bit extra flavour, although it hardly needs it because its delicious as is.

March 25, 2016

Great cereal! It's high in protein and low in fat. I tend to eat this cereal in the morning after a nice workout. I didn't think I would like a protein cereal that much since protein bars and shakes have a weird flavour to them, but this cereal is different. It not only tastes good but is good for you too! I tend to pack it in a little ziploc bag and have it as a little snack when I'm at school without the milk.

February 27, 2016

Absolutely love this cereal!! Great flavour , low cal, an high in protein!! Makes for a nice healthy breakfast or snack. I often pair it with blueberries or a banana. By far one of the better cereals currently on the market. Often comes on sale and I usually buy a few boxes.

February 10, 2016

I like this cereal for breakfast or I take it to work with me in a Ziploc bag as a snack. Very good and healthy.

January 24, 2016

this cereal tastes great and has a lot of protein I sometimes will eat this cereal just straight out of the box

January 12, 2016

Good cereal, but tastes a little fake to me. Like other kinds of protein cereal better.

July 24, 2015

We bought Special K Protein cereal recently and were both impressed. Flavourful, healthy and not sweet. I would compare it to Kashi, which is more expensive!