Splat Hair Chalk

Splat Hair Chalk Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 258 in Hair Colour

April 21, 2015

I dont mind splat chalk i just wish i didnt have to use hairspray with it as it makes it so i cant brush thru it.

August 19, 2014

I have bleach blonde hair so this products works great. Shows up bright which I love. I tried to put it in my sisters black hair and the color was not at all like mind but what do you expect.. A little more pricey then some of the hair chalks that are out there but an over all good product.

August 19, 2014

I tried this product and it did not last in my hair, It's not an effective application and chalk tends to get everwhere, you probably have to use alot of hairspray to get the color to stay and that would tend to make your hair look messy. I would not recomment this product.

May 30, 2014

Comes out very well! Have had washable dyes that don't come out they way they say

April 08, 2013

In need of some color and don't want the commitment of dye? This might be something you want to try!

I have Dusty Rose and Silver Moon a try and this is what I found out...

This was freakin awesome, I really had doubts that it would be so simple and actually last in my hair for a day let alone an hour. The color is pastel so of course it's a bit lighter so I needed to build this up on my black hair. I used two different hair sprays and had pretty much the same result with each. So what you do is take a section of hair spray with hairspray then use the compact and press against hair with your thumb and slide down the hair, repeat as much as you like! Then lightly spritz with hairspray to seal it in and you are good to go! You can style as you regularly would.

Now this is chalk so it washes out easy. If you are stuck in the rain you might have a mess. I wouldn't suggest wearing white while you are applying this to your hair. Also if you are planning on leaning your head on things all day then maybe don't chalk up the hair that day.

I quite enjoy the pastel colors since they just kind of blend into your hair without a huge loud vibrant color. You can also build up the color to be more intense if you like.I think they are really pretty and quite fun to use.

When finished you are left with a little chalky mess, what I did was laid a towel down on my bathroom counter so there really was no cleanup.

Pros:
Beautiful colors
Works as promised
Good price for product, you'll get a lot of uses out of it
Easy peasy to use
Works on light or dark hair
Much cheaper then dying hair
Great for kids too

Cons:
A little tiny bit messy
Hard to get the root of the hair but there is a little sponge you can use if you like
Not a huge fan of the shimmer in the chalk, I think they should be more matte but it's nothing crazy

umm that's all I could come up with so that's pretty good.

I would recommend this product to everyone and anyone who is bored with their hair color but doesn't want to make the commitment of color dyes or can't because of their job. I think this is such a fun product to just change your look up a bit. I'm so beyond sick of my look style hair cut and I am in need for change... I think this is one thing that will help me get one of those changed =)