Stacey's Pita Chips Reviews

Ranked #2115 out of 2329 in Grocery

June 11, 2015

These pita chips are so tasty and hits the spot. I love to eat them with Sabra's Hummus. The flavors together just explode in your mouth they are so delicious.

June 09, 2015

I purchased these pita chips for my family when I was in the states last summer and everyone enjoyed them. They are so crispy and flavourful. Tasty flavours to choose from. They are perfect for dipping and eating on their own. Now that there are no more Target stores I can't find them anymore. I hope that they will be available in Canada in the near future.

September 16, 2014

My absolute favourite chip brand ever. These are so delicious and when paired with hummus it's like heaven. I get the big bags from Costco, which is way more cost effective than buying the smaller bags.

August 09, 2013

I recently received a sample size portion of Staceys Pita Chips - Simply Naked.

They look like dried pita with a dash of sea salt sprinkled on them.

They are absolutely outstanding! As a light snack served with a store bought or home made humus!

I highly recommend this snacking food!

danaorgnero earned the Cheerleader badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big brother Canada 4

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Riverdale

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Reese's Puffs