Staples

Staples Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 987 in Misc

July 18, 2016

I go there for the PC games at discounted prices, cute agendas, coffee and cute little knick knacks to display on my desk. I like how there's an array of items for young kids and older kids like me. The pricing is fair. I've never had to return anything. They're good at taking broken or vandalized items off the floor (i.e. I've never come across a scribbled on journal.) I really like the electronics section- if you are looking for a durable phone case try going here first!!

February 15, 2016

Great place for home office and school supplies. Also great for stationary and even electronics. Sometimes they have great deals and discounts ... but you must watch out for their flyers.

April 16, 2015

Staples is a great office or school supply store. I usually get my husband's office supplies here. They have a great selection at awesome prices.

April 16, 2015

Staples is a great place to shop to find all the things you need for going to school or even for certain jobs. I love getting all my binders and notebooks from Staples. They have lots of selection and great quality products. I love how helpful and friendly the workers are too.

April 16, 2015

I like coming here for the airmiles. They have pretty great sales year round. Staff are pretty helpful.

April 16, 2015

I shop at #StaplesCanada all the time it is very convenient because its location is close to were I live. I buy my Norton Anti Virus there every year, printer paper, pens, invoice books and even my leather computer chair came from #Staples Always very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous staff . I love the fact that I can collect #AirMiles and they always have reasonable pricing.

April 16, 2015

Good for school and office supplies and such. They have furniture and electronics as well. Not a bad store, they are organized and their staff aren't bad either. The prices of items can be pricey. Been there a few items and bought some stuff.

What do you think, have you been there?

April 15, 2015

A large selection of office and back to school products. Shelves are always fully stocked and staff can be found on the floor to answer all your questions. Great before and after school sales are perfect for getting your children ready for a new school year. The have some useful stocking stuffers during the holiday season. I always find what I'm looking for.