Starbucks Raspberry Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #482 out of 737 in Chocolate

December 29, 2015

Starbucks Raspberry Hot Chocolate;

I really liked the raspberry combination with the hot chocolate.
It is a little sweet, so do not recommend for daily drinks...too high in calories.

Good balance of chocolate sweetness and strong presence of raspberry fruit flavour.

Good combination, good smooth rich texture in the mouth feel.

Top up with some whip cream, yum :)

December 18, 2015

This is disgusting!! I don't know why they would add raspberry & chocolate together. This shouldn't even be on their menu!

April 07, 2015

Yuck. My sister bought me one of these cause I don't like coffee. I didn't like this product either. I don't like raspberries and combined with hot chocolate, is an extremely poor tasting beverage.

March 09, 2015

I adore raspberries, hot chocolate, and Starbucks. How could I not love this? I think it's delicious and it's a nice twist on regular hot chocolate. Of course, I wish it was a little less expensive, but then I wouldn't be at Starbucks.

March 05, 2015

I don't like hot chocolate. For one, I hate the artificial taste and 2) I'm not a huge chocolate lover. This helps cut the chocolate taste by adding raspberry. I love fruit and chocolate combinations, so this is a must!

March 05, 2015

Great hot chocolate such a big difference from regular hot chocolate, this is so good i would surly recommend it to all my friends.

February 27, 2015

this is my fave drink to get at starbucks! their coffee is very strong for me there so i always get the raspberry hot chocolate. i ask for whipped cream and either chocolate sauce on top or chocolate shavings! its SO GOOD!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends