Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha
Good

Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 481 in Coffee

September 30, 2016

A great addition to the fall lineup- for days when you're not feeling the pumpkin spice vibe. Points off for not being as salty as I like my salted caramel treats.

September 23, 2016

I was sadly disappointed in this drink. I am sure it's really popular so maybe it just wasn't for me. I found the salt chunks that they used on top of the whip cream a little too much and the drink was overall waaaaaay too sweet for my liking. Luckily for me I know Starbucks has many other drinks that I've enjoyed before so I'll go back there again, just not for this drink. :(

March 08, 2016

I really like this drink at starbucks. Not one of my usual orders but once in awhile as a special treat. I find it quite sweet but still yummy!!!!!!

April 02, 2015

Little did you know this isn't just a sweet holiday secret. Without the salt on top, you can order a toffee mocha and - there you have it. A buttery, caramel sweet mocha. Even ordered sugar-free this is a deadly sweet treat, so it's a blue moon drink for me.