• Static Guard
  • Static Guard

Static Guard Reviews

Ranked #369 out of 987 in Misc

March 04, 2016

This product is amazing for dry winters when you have a pet with long hair. For the longest time I could not understand why the dog would not jump on the bed. Until, one day, I picked her 40lb cute patooty up and set her on the bed and instantly she knew not to move unless she wanted a shock experience, and with each pet her hair grew. I sprayed down the bedsheets, waited about 30 minutes and took the dog back in and had her roll around on the bed. And all problems solved, thank goooooodness!

March 23, 2015

ive used this for many years and also my parents. works great everytime!

March 22, 2015

This stuff works so well! It gets rid of all the static and is safe on clothing. The only problem I have with it is the smell. Not pleasant to accidentally inhale!

March 09, 2015

This works great at preventing static in your clothes so your clothes won't stick together on cling to your body.great stuff.

February 24, 2015

This is a must for me! I keep this product handy because you never know when your clothing will stick to your body. This works instantly and we all know who uncomfortable it is to have your skirt clinging to your pantyhose and contouring your body. Might not be the most environmentally friendly product but it's not like we use it every single day. In case of emergency I'm glad to have this product handy to make me feel and look good.