Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight with Wings

Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight with Wings Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

September 06, 2016

I bought these because they were on sale and I had a coupon. I didn't like the feel of the pad when standing up, but when laying down couldn't feel it. I leaked through the center of the pad, just a little, my underwear had a spot, but nothing got on my pj's and nothing on the bed sheets.

May 16, 2016

Not my usual brand. Got these because they were the only affordable ones available at the time. Although they did keep me dry and fresh they did not stay put. The stickiness of the product was not great at all. Lesson learned, I will spend a little extra for my favorite product!

March 04, 2016

I had monster periods. I recently have had the luxury of having a hysterectomy due to how bad they were. The stayfree overnights were my saving grace, I had used these for the last 2 years and I highly recommend them for the ladies who have heavy flow. I used them all day, not just over night. They never gave me a rash and they never bulked up. I would definitely purchase these again if I still got periods.

February 05, 2016

These are my go to brand during my "lady time".
They feel soft, don't chafe and keep me fairly dry during the night or day.
The coverage is great if you are a small to medium size, for plus size ladies, it might be a bit short.
I found their regular wings to be short and I'm a medium size.

January 31, 2016

this pad is large enough to support your heavy flows at night.

June 15, 2015

I use this product at night because I sleep longer than a tampon should be in for. I have a very heavy period and this pad can handle it! I love how the pad is long for the unexpected movement at night. Since using this pad I haven't had to clean my underwear or sheets. I am very impressed with this product and will continue to use it.

May 14, 2015

I use these pads occasionally for light bladder leakage during the night. When you go through menopause, you never know what to expect. This is so much better than those bulky things that I refer to as "diapers". These absorb well and I've never had a problem with them.

May 13, 2015

#Stayfree #Ultra #Thin "Overnight with Wings" I really like these night time pads they are really absorbent and protect well and also stay in place while you sleep. They also go on sale a lot and offer really great coupons sometimes. So they are a great price compared to many overnight pads on store shelves.

May 13, 2015

This is the only nighttime product I will ever use. Have never had an accident no matter how much you toss and turn.

April 21, 2015

Switched from Always after a mall demo and coupon giveaway. Love Stayfree pads since they are long enough for overnight leakage and they feel much drier than my old Always pads because they're cottony. Will never go back again!