Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight with Wings

Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight with Wings Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

February 08, 2015

My daughter loves this brand. Will not use any other kind. Buys 2 or 3 packages at once so she will always have them on hand

May 22, 2014

There are no other pads on the market that work as well as these ones! I've been using this brand for over 20 years and even though I have tried others nothing compares.

March 16, 2014

I love using this product for overnight. It's long enough and the wings has really good protection.

February 28, 2014

I think this is the only thin overnight pad that exists, so it has that going for it. I do think that stayfree needs a thicker overnight pad though, as this doesn't always cut it. The length can also be a bit longer.

January 22, 2013

It is simply amazing. While on the period, I find that these pad holds up really well (3-4 hours for me during heavy days). I love that I don't get the awful feeling that it is riding up to the front and it is out of place I can move around and not having to worry about any accidental spotting. I use this not only at night time but also in the day. I find that the comfort level wearing these pads is absolutely amazing plus having the wings on the side is a brilliant idea.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends