Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight with Wings

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

rogersresaca
May 14, 2015

I use these pads occasionally for light bladder leakage during the night. When you go through menopause, you never know what to expect. This is so much better than those bulky things that I refer to as "diapers". These absorb well and I've never had a problem with them.

chrissyann123
May 13, 2015

#Stayfree #Ultra #Thin "Overnight with Wings" I really like these night time pads they are really absorbent and protect well and also stay in place while you sleep. They also go on sale a lot and offer really great coupons sometimes. So they are a great price compared to many overnight pads on store shelves.

May 13, 2015

This is the only nighttime product I will ever use. Have never had an accident no matter how much you toss and turn.

Apr 21, 2015

Switched from Always after a mall demo and coupon giveaway. Love Stayfree pads since they are long enough for overnight leakage and they feel much drier than my old Always pads because they're cottony. Will never go back again!

Feb 08, 2015

My daughter loves this brand. Will not use any other kind. Buys 2 or 3 packages at once so she will always have them on hand

May 22, 2014

There are no other pads on the market that work as well as these ones! I've been using this brand for over 20 years and even though I have tried others nothing compares.

mysticaleyez
Mar 16, 2014

I love using this product for overnight. It's long enough and the wings has really good protection.

awefilled
Feb 28, 2014

I think this is the only thin overnight pad that exists, so it has that going for it. I do think that stayfree needs a thicker overnight pad though, as this doesn't always cut it. The length can also be a bit longer.

mssiebleu
Jan 22, 2013

It is simply amazing. While on the period, I find that these pad holds up really well (3-4 hours for me during heavy days). I love that I don't get the awful feeling that it is riding up to the front and it is out of place I can move around and not having to worry about any accidental spotting. I use this not only at night time but also in the day. I find that the comfort level wearing these pads is absolutely amazing plus having the wings on the side is a brilliant idea.