Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight with Wings

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 22, 2014

There are no other pads on the market that work as well as these ones! I've been using this brand for over 20 years and even though I have tried others nothing compares.

mysticaleyez
Mar 16, 2014

I love using this product for overnight. It's long enough and the wings has really good protection.

awefilled
Feb 28, 2014

I think this is the only thin overnight pad that exists, so it has that going for it. I do think that stayfree needs a thicker overnight pad though, as this doesn't always cut it. The length can also be a bit longer.

mssiebleu
Jan 22, 2013

It is simply amazing. While on the period, I find that these pad holds up really well (3-4 hours for me during heavy days). I love that I don't get the awful feeling that it is riding up to the front and it is out of place I can move around and not having to worry about any accidental spotting. I use this not only at night time but also in the day. I find that the comfort level wearing these pads is absolutely amazing plus having the wings on the side is a brilliant idea.

esc4rgo added a new review for
Almay smart shade cc cream

The Game of Thrones

Cy73 has posted in the forum topic
Have you tried the Diva Cup?

Cy73 added a new review for
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Cy73 has posted in the forum topic
What is the best book you've ever read?

Oil pulling....

MoonDust added a new review for
Kraft Greek Feta & Oregano

vlstacey added a new review for
Almay Ideal Lipgloss