• StickerYou Sticker Maker

StickerYou Sticker Maker Reviews

1 review
Ranked #500 out of 541 in Misc

December 08, 2010

StickerYou is a label and sticker website. You can make custom labels and then they send them to you in the mail. You can choose your shape and colour, personalize the text, add pre made designs or logos, or upload images of your own. One thing that caught my eye is that you can make custom picture stickies - so you would upload a picture then place an image of a picture frame around it. Sounds pretty cute.

It's pretty easy to do once you figure it out, but I after I filled the page with the image I wanted, I couldn't figure out how to get to the next step.

I received some stickers courtesy of the brand, and I think the quality is quite good.

The price isn't bad - although I really don't know the going rate for this kind of thing to compare it to. But bear in mind that you must pay for shipping, which starts at $2.99 for 1-2 sheets using standard shipping. So that could bring your price up quite a bit depending on how much you order.