Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation

Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 653 in Foundation

March 27, 2017

My first impression of this foundation was good. It covers fairly well, it's not a matte finish (which I like), didnt aggravate my acne and it seemed to last over 2-3 hours. After a few wears I realized that this is a very yellow undertoned foundation and it oxidized so much. In natural light it is so obvious I have foundation on bc there is a noticeable difference in my face and neck. If you have a lot of yellow tones this might work. As a neutral skin girl this didn't match. Also they offer like 4 or 5 shades which isnt universal for all of us so that really sucked. I got the light medium shade. I will be saving it for the summer and see if it matches my tanned skin colour. Overall wouldnt recommend for most except for the yellow undertoned people out there.

March 25, 2017

This foundation has a very light, hydrating feel. My skin stays hydrated throughout the day. It leaves the face with a dewy, illuminated finish. Coverage is buildable.

February 05, 2016

This foundation is one of my favorites! This is medium-full coverage and leaves my skin looking flawless and DEFINITELY glowy. It's long-wearing so I think that even those with oily(ish) skin could make this work. It needs to be set with a powder regardless. It doesn't really have a "serum-y" texture like the name would imply - it just feels like a regular foundation. The shade range is alright and the colors definitely tend to lean a little more yellow, for the most part.