stila cosmetics Brighten & Correct Concealer

stila cosmetics Brighten & Correct Concealer Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 389 in Concealer

Swirled with two shades, one for brightening and another for correcting, and infused with light-diffusing pigments, this beautiful formula offers lightweight, buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin. This innovative concealer delivers one high performance, high definition, complexion-perfecting product.

For More Information Go To: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/product_detail.asp?PMID=1001

October 25, 2016

Although it's pricey, this item has great coverage. I found that a small amount tends to go a long way and actually does a great job covering all the spots that need it.

June 17, 2016

I recently found this concealer in my makeup collection and decided to try it out again - I don't even think they make this anymore but I wish they did because I love it! It's got great coverage and definitely does brighten which makes it great for the undereye area. Ill have to talk to a Stila rep and see which of their newer concealers is similar to this product because I really like it

March 26, 2014

This is a good concealer that really hids any imperfections under your eyes. I love how it brightens up my under eye area as well. It is a little pricy but it is worth the money. I like the texture of the product as well and how easily it rubs into my skin.

March 25, 2014

This works amazingly. I just need a dab here and a dab there and I'm done. There are days where I dont even need foundation because of it.