Stouffer's Lean Cuisine Lasagna Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 145 in Frozen Entrees

0.5/5

July 06, 2016

I tried this once and I definitely did not like it. I guess it's a weight loss product; it just didn't have the taste I thought it would probably due to the fact that it is for weight loss I;m guessing. Eitehr way, I do not recommend this one.

March 21, 2016

Cette lasagne de Cuisine Minceur de Stouffer est un bon dépanneur pour les lunch, les midis où a aucun restant de la veille sous la main. Je la trouve savoureuse et la portion est assez grosse pour nous rassasier. Si on y ajoute un jus de légumes et de petits légumes, on a un repas complet.

March 10, 2016

Honestly, can't compare to home made lasagna or store lasagna.
    Was too small of a portion, as well lacked authentic lasagna flavour.
    Not enough ingredients within the lasanga, lacked taste, not enough salt, sauce, just everything.

Was good calorie wise and price wise but actual flavour.

I am on a diet so trying to eat those calorie friendly foods, but this was awful :(

December 31, 2015

A good amount of beef, good taste, easy to reheat,

October 26, 2014

I was very disappointed in this product. Not enough sauce and the noodles were hard. I will not be buying this again.

August 12, 2014

Great to send as care packages for the teens. :)

May 28, 2014

This is the best frozen lasagna out there!!!

September 27, 2013

I liked it but I like to add spices too these type of meal. I did add some veg can always eat more veg. Put a little bit of extra cheese. It is spice up the taste with some chili pepper. It was good base to start with when I dont feel like cooking everything.

November 22, 2009

I bought a bunch of lean cuisines for work meals thinking that they would be something I could grab fast on those mornings when I was not so organized (ie not made a lunch the night before). While some of the varieties were not too bad, I found the lasagna to be not so good.

The pasta had a very strange texture (go figure) and there was not only way too much sauce, but it had a funny taste too, almost like someone put way too much basil in it. The cheese was rubbery and relatively tasteless... overall it was not worth it at all. And, if you get them when they are full price they are on the expensive side... way not worth it.

November 02, 2009

I sometimes get home from work late, and want to have a meal that is quick and easy. I had tried Lean Cuisine meals in the past, and thought I would give it a try with the "improved recipe" flash. Unfortunately the cheese doesn't melt well and the overall taste is poor. Some things are worth the calories.