Sun-Maid Raisin Bread

Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 75 in Bread

December 21, 2016

My whole family loves this bread!!!! the cinnamon raisin taste with some melted butter is the perfect start to a day! I buy these in a multipack at Costco, and they freeze well!

December 05, 2016

This is the best raisin bread. I love the flavor of cinnamon and raisin together. I usually eat it toasted with cream cheese and it's delicious. I love the small size of this loaf. dunno why, I think it's just perfect size for a light breakfast or snack.

August 11, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ce pain-là! Je le mets dans le toaster et ensuite j'applique du nutella par dessus, ça ajoute un goût bien plus sucré et c'est délicieux! Parfois, je mets que du beurre et c'est tout aussi bon!

March 06, 2016

I always look for this one and usually find it on sale. I love to have raisin toast with my coffee in the morning. My homemade raisin bread does taste better but I like this one also.

February 28, 2016

Sun-Maid Raisin Bread best bread i have had!! Great toasted wuth butter and great without anything on it. Great amount of cinnamon and raisins. Soft delicious bread.

February 28, 2016

C'est mon pain aux raisins favori. J'en ai essayé d'autres mais je reviens toujours à celui-ci. Il contient beaucoup de raisins et a un bon goût de cannelle. En rôties avec simplement du beurre ou avec de la compote de pommes, simplement délicieux.

February 10, 2016

This bread is so delicious. The combination of cinnamon and raisins make this bread a treat for any time of the day and not just breakfast. I have mine with just butter and it is so yummy.

January 21, 2016

I love sun-maid raisin bread it has the perfect amount of cinnamon & raisins.. Add a bit of butter & enjoy!

April 01, 2015

This toasted with chocolate cream cheese is super delicious! It's a great flavour combination just on its own as well.

March 15, 2015

I like to make French toast with this bread. It is so delicious. It to s also go just toasted with butter.