Good

Sweet pea and vanilla scentsy scent pack Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

December 17, 2015

I have this in one of my scentsy bears. it was the first one I ever got. I'm still in love with it. It's a very sweet scent and in my opinion it's not very strong, so if you put your nose right up to it it wont hurt your nose. I love to fall asleep with the bear next to me because I find the scent very calming.

August 14, 2015

Apparently I'm on a vanilla kick because I so love this scent too! It's very pretty. I'm not sure if I can smell a whole lot of vanilla but it's a lovely floral scent pack. The difference with this one as opposed to the bars is that it goes in a stuffed animal (scentsy sells them with a pocket to put them in) and seems to last for much longer. It's strong when you get close to the stuffed animal but not overpowering. My daughter liked the colour so this was the scent she chose, and it's a hit with her, my husband and myself! I'll buy the wax bar eventually as well since it's such a nice scent.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!