Swiffer Bissell SteamBoost Mop

Swiffer Bissell SteamBoost Mop Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

February 17, 2016

Works well for the price (I paid $50) cleans my wood floors decently and I like the scented cleaning pads. At 50c a pad it's not expensive, but I'd like to get regular pads and use my own cleaning solution.

April 08, 2015

Great quick cleaning tool and have great scents!

April 06, 2015

I quite enjoy this mop. It cleans pretty well, and you can see that it is steaming your floor. I haven't tried it without the special pads yet, but I can imagine you can figure a way to use something else. Being 50$, ;you cant imagine an amazing qualty product but if your looking for something quick and easy. This will do it. I have 4 kids and pets so being able to use no chemicals to deep clean is a big selling point, since it just uses water to steam.
Might be worth it to wait for a sale though, the pads are ridiculously expensive. Would definately recommend for light to moderate messes,

February 24, 2015

I got a coupon for this so thought I would try it out its been 6 months the handle is broken the steam doesn't work that great the floor pad refills are way too expensive I'd rather spend a little bit more and get a proper steam mop with washable pads

April 23, 2014

i love this , gets the floors clean!

April 14, 2014

This works pretty well for the price. The two things I am not a fan of is that it can be awkward to refill the water and I don't think I can add any sort of cleaner so you can use only water to clean your floors. For quick messes, it is worth the money.

January 16, 2014

easy 2 use, add water apply the pads and your good to go cleans amazing and leave a fresh scent

December 12, 2013

I received a coupon for the starter kit. I bought one and some extra Steamboost cleaning pads.
I really like it alot. It assembles in under 5 minutes...you fill it with water..attach the cleaning pads and plug it in. You wait 30 seconds for the steam and you are ready to clean. I have tile in my apt- so I can only comment on that...but it did an amazing job. My floor looks and feels cleaner and no strong smells. I like the fact the cleaning pads are disposable. It takes no effort and no time..so i highly recommend it. Again don't know how it works on other surfaces.. but on tile ..it rocks!