Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths with Febreze Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

10.0 x 8.0 inch. With Febreze freshness. Helps eliminate odors in the air. Safe on finished wood. As always, contains no phosphate. Made in Canada.

December 21, 2016

These clothes lock in so much dirt and are so easy to use , the smell of it fills your home with a crisp clean smell ! I especially love the gain smelling ones, my whole home smells like fresh laundry just from mopping the main floor !

June 11, 2016

Like anyone else these were purchased thinking they would cut back on time and would be easier than a mop and bucket and although this smells very nice it doesn't clean properly. I feel like it left a layer of product on the floor that if anything collected more dirt and felt weird to walk on bare foot. I would not use these again.

1.5/5

March 17, 2016

I am not a huge fan of these. I initially purchased these to save myself time in between floor washes from my crazy toddler. But I found that they do not clean spots really well and if they do they require alot of scrubbing. I also feel like it leaves my floor streaky and sticky. I would prefer washing the floor with mop and water over this.

March 17, 2016

Was not impressed with these at all. Smell good, and great for spills that you get right away, but I will still opt for a bucket of hot water and all purpose cleaner any day. Overpriced, and too much waste!!

July 15, 2015

I used to buy the `store brand`version of these, because the difference in price was substantial. However I picked up a package of these on sale for a great price and am won over now. I had to use twice as many of the other brand because they dried out so fast....these ones stay wet over a large area. It`s great for a quick sweep over the floors to freshen them up and pick up the dust and dirt. I wouldn`t say they are better though than getting down on your hands and knees to do a good scrubbing...if you have something really stuck on your floors you probably won`t get it up with these (but I think that has more to do with the equipment...my husband snapped the handle in half trying to scrub the floors too hard). I would like to see a larger `scrub`area on the pad too.

July 04, 2015

I am not a huge fan of this product as I believe the advertisements are misleading. It shows as if it supposed to make life easier but it doesnt. I have to scrub so hard just to get one spot off the floor before it finally removes. I also will clean all my floors and then run a fresh pad down on the floor and it's non effective I feel like it just pushes the dirt around. Honestly this is good for quickly fixes like a bathroom or a hallway but for the kitchen/livingroom I think you should get something better if you really want clean floors.

July 03, 2015

Works great and smells great. wish the scrubbing side worked a bit better but I still love it.

July 02, 2015

works amazing to clean my floors

July 02, 2015

Perfect for quick clean ups. Always keep them on hand.

June 25, 2015

Je n'ai pas aimé du tout le principe de laver avec ses lingettes , un je trouve qu'elle pu , elles sont beaucoup trop imbibés de liquide et ça en prend beaucoup pour laver tous les planchers de la maison, Bref pas économique du tout . Pour laver ça lave mais je trouve aussi que ça laisse des traces sur mon plancher.