Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths with Febreze Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 376 in Household Cleaning Products

10.0 x 8.0 inch. With Febreze freshness. Helps eliminate odors in the air. Safe on finished wood. As always, contains no phosphate. Made in Canada.

March 08, 2017

The Swiffer brand sheets work so much better than other brands that work with the Swiffer unit. The Swiffer sheets are wet enough to give the floor a really good clean, and I can usually clean one large area room with one sheet, whereas with other brands I need to use 2-3 sheets per room. The Febreze scent smells lovely, and leaves the room smelling and looking so clean and fresh.

February 26, 2017

I keep using these cloths because it is so convenient, but in all honesty they don't really do a very thorough job. The liquid takes a while to dry and leaves a film over the tiles, you have to wait for it to dry completely otherwise it is sticky (which shouldn't happen on a clean floor). Once in a while you have to really scrub the floor to get rid of all the residue. The scrubbing strip doesn't do much for dried on debris. And the febreze smell is overpowering, unfortunately in my are the large boxes seem to only come in febreze variety, there is nothing else. Very easy to use to freshen up the floor, but not really clean.

February 21, 2017

Great for use on tile and to clean up those quick spills! Love the fresh smelling scent. Found that they left minimal streaking. Easy to use and effective on many cleaning surfaces.

December 21, 2016

These clothes lock in so much dirt and are so easy to use , the smell of it fills your home with a crisp clean smell ! I especially love the gain smelling ones, my whole home smells like fresh laundry just from mopping the main floor !

June 11, 2016

Like anyone else these were purchased thinking they would cut back on time and would be easier than a mop and bucket and although this smells very nice it doesn't clean properly. I feel like it left a layer of product on the floor that if anything collected more dirt and felt weird to walk on bare foot. I would not use these again.

1.5/5

March 17, 2016

I am not a huge fan of these. I initially purchased these to save myself time in between floor washes from my crazy toddler. But I found that they do not clean spots really well and if they do they require alot of scrubbing. I also feel like it leaves my floor streaky and sticky. I would prefer washing the floor with mop and water over this.

March 17, 2016

Was not impressed with these at all. Smell good, and great for spills that you get right away, but I will still opt for a bucket of hot water and all purpose cleaner any day. Overpriced, and too much waste!!

July 15, 2015

I used to buy the `store brand`version of these, because the difference in price was substantial. However I picked up a package of these on sale for a great price and am won over now. I had to use twice as many of the other brand because they dried out so fast....these ones stay wet over a large area. It`s great for a quick sweep over the floors to freshen them up and pick up the dust and dirt. I wouldn`t say they are better though than getting down on your hands and knees to do a good scrubbing...if you have something really stuck on your floors you probably won`t get it up with these (but I think that has more to do with the equipment...my husband snapped the handle in half trying to scrub the floors too hard). I would like to see a larger `scrub`area on the pad too.

July 04, 2015

I am not a huge fan of this product as I believe the advertisements are misleading. It shows as if it supposed to make life easier but it doesnt. I have to scrub so hard just to get one spot off the floor before it finally removes. I also will clean all my floors and then run a fresh pad down on the floor and it's non effective I feel like it just pushes the dirt around. Honestly this is good for quickly fixes like a bathroom or a hallway but for the kitchen/livingroom I think you should get something better if you really want clean floors.

July 03, 2015

Works great and smells great. wish the scrubbing side worked a bit better but I still love it.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus