Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush - Spendor Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 534 in Blush

March 21, 2017

I really like this blush because it has a color that makes your cheeks look alive and gives the appearance of a great shine. It is very soft which allows a very natural look. I really like its presentation because I can take it with me everywhere. It does not have any type of smell. For my skin type has a duration of 8 hours.

March 03, 2017

I love Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush! The color pay off is amazing. It's long lasting and its just so complimentary to any look! Its a decent price as well for a brilliant product.

November 30, 2016

Very nice blush. Goes on well and lasts all day. The colour is very flattering. It is a staple in my makeup bag as well as other wonderful Tarts products

August 08, 2016

I recevied this blush in a Sephora Favourites kit. It's a really nice colour...a pinky coral. It would be flattering on all skin tones. It has little gold shimmer, but I didn't notice it once applied to my cheeks. It has fairly good coverage and lasting power too.