Tetley Chai Tea

Tetley Chai Tea Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 467 in Tea

September 01, 2016

I love Chai tea and I love Tetley but I am not sure what happened here! This tea is bitter and very stron (I only steeped for 1 minute) I think they did not find the right balance of spices as is necessary for Chai

April 06, 2016

My all family member like to drink a Tetley chai tea .i always buy this product every month in our grocery.the taste is so good .i always recommend this product to my friends

January 03, 2016

Love Tetley. One of my favourites. Love the cans instead of boxes, more convenient and saves room!

December 08, 2015

YUM. I love this tea. I love chai tea. Nice and hot with nothing added. No need to add sugar or milk. You can if you like to make a nice Chai Latte hough. Enjoy!

August 29, 2015

I ussaly love Tetley but this one got a litlle taste that stick to your throat! I have to drink it less warm it better but not my favorite! Try it, but not everyday like green tea! ;)

March 16, 2015

I really love this Chai Tea, and my favourite way to drink it is as a chai tea latte. So I put some milk of cream, some honey and then extra cinnamon on top! It's so good and has a really bold spice flavour.

March 12, 2015

Great chai flavour which transforms you to your happy place.

March 09, 2015

Sweet and not overly spicy. Delicious!

November 24, 2014

I was surprised. After trying about a dozen bagged chais, mostly expensive natural brands, and finding them all to taste fake, this one is quite acceptable. It’s inexpensive and available at the supermarket. It has a nice spice flavour: not overpowering, yet not so weak that it can’t be drunk with milk. This is a good standby for on the go.

September 22, 2014

Chai is my favourite and this does not disappoint. Nicely spicy, it's so warming on a cold day.

Neuven added a new review for