That's So Raven Perfume

That's So Raven Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1192 out of 1249 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Raven in , THAT'S SO RAVEN by Raven is classified as a fragrance. This feminine scent posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear.

June 11, 2008

I've never really been a disney channel type of girl, if i was going to watch something aimed for kids i'd watch dora or a cartoon i watched growing up. my friend pulled this perfume out of her purse (she was in 10th grade, i was in 7th) and i instantly was asking about this perfume. so i went to walmart and snatched up the large bottle. this is the only perfume i ran out of, and im still waiting to get a new bottle.
    only complaint is the staying power, but for twelve-sixteen dollars it's not worth not trying. no matter how corny the show really is.

July 15, 2007

i agree, this tells you to never judge a perfume by its name. i first saw a sample of That's So Raven perfume in my magazine and I loved it so much, i kept the paper sample!!

January 10, 2007

If you like to smell sweet and yummy, then you have to try this. Sure it seems cheesey, I mean...That's So Raven? But it just smells SO good! It smells like a cotton candy, vanilla, strawberry blend to me. It reminds me of the strawberry and vanilla body oils from The Body Shop- without the staying power. You'll have to reapply often.

December 14, 2006

The name may sound ridiculous, and the show may be terrible... But wow when I took a whiff of that perfume I was hooked. It has a hint of cotton candy and a possible bit of vanilla. I have worn it everyday since I got it!

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein