The 7 Virtues Perfume
Good

The 7 Virtues Perfume Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 843 in Bath & Body

June 24, 2015

This is a stunning fragrance. I purchased this when on vacation as I do not have a store to which I could attend to purchase it. I love everything the product stands for. I reserve this scent in my collection for special occasions. When you use it you can tell it is definitely a high end perfume.

There are four other fragrances available. I am looking at purchasing another. Wicked perfume.

July 15, 2014

I love each and every one of their scents. It is unisex, girls and boys can both enjoy! All of the scents, currently 4, have the same under tones so you can blend them together to create a unique to you smell!

Middle East Peace is my go to!

September 27, 2013

I love the 7 Virtues Perfume. I do not wear it a lot - it was a beautiful gift from my daughter. She bought me the scent "Vetiver of Haiti" from the Bay. I love the amber scent with bergmont - and it was more special because it is made from flowers of Haiti. This company is built on helping others help themselves! My daughter had traveled to Haiti to help rebuild (she was 16) and this was my gift that year. I know it cost her a lot and I love it!!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags