The Amityville Horror
Good

The Amityville Horror Reviews

Ranked #376 out of 1001 in DVD

April 19, 2016

This classic horror movie was based on true events. This movie delivers chills up your spine and many times throughout watching this film; you will be on the edge of your seat. Great acting and love the remakes. I never get sick of this movie.

June 03, 2015

I really love the book and also the original movie. I love movie and books that are based on actual facts. The Amityville Horror was a very scary movie. It kept me on the edge of my seat all through the movie. I think it is worth watching especially if your a horror buff like me.

June 03, 2015

I love this horror movie so much! I've watched it so many times and love it each time. It's based on a true story that happened in Amity, New York. The son shot his parents, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. He said he was forced to do so by a evil entity. I have several pins on this on my Pinterest Site. The name of the family was the DeFeo's and since that happened, other residents have experienced strange happenings. Boo!!

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder