The Body Shop Body Butter Duo

The Body Shop Body Butter Duo Reviews

Ranked #895 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Body Butter Duo provides two levels of moisturization in one convenient product. There are many scents to choose from: Floral Acai, Vanilla, Macadamia, and Sweet Pea. For more information go to http://www.thebodyshop.com/_en/_ww/catalog/list.aspx?CategoryCode=C_ShopByLine_Body_Butter_Duo&ParentCatCode=C_ShopByLine.

January 25, 2016

got the sweet pea one for free with a coupon years ago. i love it, it works great, it's so handy to have both the normal and dry skin options, especially since my skin is mostly normal but does get dry spots, especially my hands in the winter. and it smells great too! the only reason i won't be buying it again anytime soon is because i have soo many body lotions/butters from gifts, but this one is my favourite of all the ones i have.

June 11, 2014

I have the macadamia nut body butter duo. I love it. I've even found it helps with my psoriasis. It doesn't completely get rid of it, but it's made a big difference in my skin.

February 20, 2014

I just love the Vanilla Body Butter... MMM great scent ! Really feel difference in my skin when I use it. I have very dry elbows and find it that they are sooo much smoother after only one use, so of course I use it regularly now. would highly recommend. I have not tried the other scents yet but am sure they would all be just a good.

December 06, 2011

I got this product free with a coupon and it works great! I love the two different thicknesses and the smell (I got vanilla) I would definatly purchase this product again!

May 30, 2011

I received this product to review and I like it. The moisturizers work very well and boy, the intense moisturizer is SO thick. You really have to dig your finger in to get some out. It works well but I got the product in macadamia and I don't like the smell. It smells like sunscreen or sun tan lotion to me. Besides the smell, I think this is such a neat product to have!

May 23, 2011

The Body Shop's body butters are great deep moisturizers. I always notice a dramatic difference in my skin whenever I use one. However, they are pretty heavy and take a long time to absorb, so I often won't use them if I know I am going to be putting on tight jeans or tighter clothes as they'll make the fabric stick to me. It's not that it's greasy, just so heavy it takes a while to fully absorb.

I am really liking the Body Butter Duo they've come out with that has their regular body butter for normal skin, and a richer formula for dry skin, all in one container. The formula for dry skin doesn't feel extra heavy, and it absorbs about the same as the regular formula. My only critique is that I personally put the normal on more of my body, and the dry on less places, so I ran out of the normal formula pretty fast.

It also comes in three other scents if you're not crazy about Vanilla.