• The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter
  • The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter

The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #830 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

An intensive, creamy all-over body lotion. It absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin and prevent dryness. Contains moisturizing Community Trade brazil nut, shea and cocoa butter.

February 17, 2015

This is my absolute favourite body butter from the Body Shop, it smells like a divine coffee shop and you just want to soak it all in! This is my go-to after-shower moisture repair, these butters are SO rich and hydrating that you just can't get enough. They can be a little pricey, but are often 50% off if you catch a sale at the Body Shop. I easily go through these on a monthly basis--definitely recommend!

September 09, 2014

I absolutely love this body butter. I leave it for when I want to pamper my skin and it is more pricey than regular body lotions but it is filled with moisture and goodness for the skin and smells ever so divine. The almond and coconut ones smell delicious too.

September 25, 2013

I have to admit I don't often shop at the body shop, but my sister does. She always stocks up on the Brazil Nut body butter, and she often shares! I have come to love this moisturizing, delicious smelling product... I will probably have to stop in soon.

January 22, 2013

the body shop their body butters are so good .

January 16, 2013

I love the smokey winter scent of the Brazil Nut body butter simply reminds me of winter. It is very rich and moisturizing, great for dry skin. A little also goes a long way!

July 04, 2012

This body butter is like miracle cream. It is so creamy and the scent is very light and enjoyable. I used this on my face, I was worried it would be too heavy and cause breakouts. The next morning, all my existing breakouts had drastically diminished. I got this on sale for 11 $. Worth every penny.

May 04, 2012

Very moisturizing and love the scent! Only downside is the price. I wait till its on sale.

January 28, 2012

I absolutely love this body butter! The scent is (in my opinion) the best one at The Body Shop for their butters. It's geared towards dry skin so if that isn't your skin combination you'll probably find it rather oily. It's perfect for arms and legs in the winter months. But I don't tend to put it on my chest or neck because it's just a little too oily and can look a bit greasy when wearing shirts. Definitely a product I keep buying over the years and always have some on hand at home.