The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 105 in Beauty Oil

September 10, 2016

i have extemely dry skin so this product was a godsend. It made my skin feel moisturized as WELL as cleansed. I found that it didnt give me an oily residue after which was really nice!

April 26, 2015

Love love love it!. It takes off the most stubborn eye makeup. It just melts it off and easily too! Definite must have.

April 20, 2015

I have Crazy Sensitive Skin and i found that this product was fantastic! Plus is reasonably priced as they always have buy 3 get 2 free! Its non greasy and gently cleanses. No residue or "oily" feeling left behind!

March 31, 2015

Amazing stuff! I recommend this to everyone! It quickly and easily removes all of my makeup (including mascara!) and I've noticed that I break out a lot less (and with less severity when I do) since I've started using it! I use it as soon as i step into the shower every night! I discovered this through Essie Button on YouTube and have been in love since I've began to use it! I'm almost finished my 3rd one!

August 15, 2013

This was my first time trying a cleansing oil, I've always been too scared to use one because of the whole 'oil' on acne prone skin thing but after reading tons of oil cleansing and the benefits I decided to give it a go. This is one of the first oil cleansers to be released from The Body Shop. I actually surprised myself at how much I liked this. It felt great on my skin and I really felt like it hydrated my face. However, it isn't the best makeup remover. You're going to need to use makeup removing wipes or another makeup remover before using this. It wouldn't be your primary method of removing makeup so you might want to only use this in the morning. It would feel great before your makeup to moistutize. For those who like their night routine to be quick n easy, this wouldn't be the best option. It smells quite nicely, it's light and floraly, not overwhelming. It's not a regular moisturizer either so I think it takes some getting used to. For those who like the feeling of a foaming cleanser, they may not love this one.

Jamison Healthy Sleep