• The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Scrub
  • The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Scrub

The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 842 in Bath & Body

Revitalize and soften your skin using an invigorating, gel-based scrub with gently exfoliating orange peel and corncob granules.Pink grapefruit seed oil provides essential fatty acids to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so it feels smooth and supple.

August 03, 2016

OMG!!! It's the best scrub e-ver! I have a really dry and sensitive skin and I wasn't sure that it will fit me, but it id. It smells awesome and it's realy effective. I have some rash on my legs and when it gets itchy, i just use that scrub and it really help. The chunks are big but it doesn't hurt your skin. I won't buy any other scrub!!!

September 04, 2013

Love love love this product. I love the grapefruit line from The Body Shop, and I only like their bath scrubs/exfoliants. I tend to have very sensitive skin, so it can become irritated very easily.

I started getting a rash right on my chest and it was the ugliest thing every I couldn't wear a v-neck sweater without being embarrassed. So I tried this Grapefruit Scurb, it has the salt in it to scrub away any dirt and dead skin. I've tried the Mango and Coconut ones from The Body Shop as well, and the salt in those scrubs aren't are coarse which I didn't like because I didn't them to be a bit harder. So I didn't find those ones as effective. Within a month time of using the scrub my skin cleared up and wasn't prone to as many rashes, it's great. They are about $20 for a 200 ml tub, the tub last me about 6 months, you really only need about the size of your tumb and it will cover a large area. I ran out of the tub and was really lazy to go buy another one, after that happened the rash came back!! So I had to run out and get some more, Body Shop always have amazing sales so you can usually get them for cheaper than $20.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas