The Body Shop Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 787 in Lip Balm

December 06, 2016

i got the Mango lip balm in one of the boxing day sales at the body shop, and it took me a few months to get around to testing it out, but once i started using it, it became one of the must haves in my purse, it smells amazing, works amazing keeping my lips feeling soft too

January 25, 2016

I got this product in both Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry.

Aside from being really pretty and smelling great, this lip balm is definitely a fail in my books. It made me lips even more chapped, the more I used it.

September 25, 2015

really good when you have cracked / dry lips works amazing

July 09, 2015

I like these lip balms, but I don't love them. They feel a little too slick for me, but if you like that you're golden.
I had the orange one and it had a great taste and scent.
I also find them to be overpriced, but sometimes you can get a deal.

July 09, 2015

This stuff is the best! I love that it has SPF in it. Because of my sensitive skin I can't wear most lip balms with sun protection, but I can use this one and it doesn't bother me at all.

May 17, 2015

I love The Body Shop's Lip Balm, they make such great quality products that are really worth the money. This lip balm comes in a few fun kinds to try, helps mosturize your lips and they all smell really really good. Perfect for keeping in your purse.

March 31, 2015

I've bern using the Body Shop balms for awhile now. The formula is hydrating, the flavors are varied and they last long

October 16, 2011

I forget how much they are but I love the lip balms from the body shop. They come in many flavours and smell great. The only thing I don't like is that you have to use your finger to apply them and some of the flavours can be a little sticky other than that they are a great product and really moisturize your lips. My favourite is the rasberry.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products