The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter
Amazing

The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 830 in Lip Balm

January 05, 2017

If you love mangos you are going to love the scent of this. It has a thick consistency, but it makes your lips incredibly smooth. Great for when your lips are extremely chapped

1.5/5

January 05, 2017

This product definitley smells really nice and gives a nice shine too, but when I'm buying a lip balm (or in this case, a lip butter), those are not my two top concerns. First and foremost I am looking for a product which can moisturize my lips and keep them looking and feeling moisturized for a long time. This product is not effective in the aspect thus i am disappointed.

September 06, 2016

I have tried the lip butters in a few different flavours. This one is my favourite, but overall, I'm still not that impressed.

This has a nice mango scent. They seem to have toned it down from a previous formula, because I remember trying it a few years ago and it was a bit perfumey. Now it just smells like fruit.

The texture is smooth, but thin. I feel like I'm applying a lot, but it still feels more like a gloss no matter how much I put on. It doesn't moisturize my lips at all, instead just giving them a bit of shine. It doesn't stay on well enough throughout the day (or night) to feel like it's doing anything.

If you want a nice fruity lip gloss, this may be an option for you, but if you need moisture therapy, I would suggest trying a different product.