The Body Shop Oils of LIfe

The Body Shop Oils of LIfe Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

August 28, 2016

I was very lucky and happy to have won a contest on Twitter containing beauty products and this was one of them The Body Shop (OILS of LIFE) @BeautifulWhims & Victoria Styles@livingdisrobed . It is a product that you use before bed on your face and neck area. It really does work well at moisturizing, repairing and nourishing your skin while you sleep. It contains 3 pure oils from seeds. It is all-natural and you wake up to healthier, smoother, softer and revitalized skin. I would buy this skincare again and I highly recommend it.

January 26, 2016

This super hydrating facial oil is on track. My super dry skin this winter just drinks it in. I love the idea you control the amount of moisture ie. how much oil you use. I can create a super blend-able foundation when I mix it with my liquid foundation.

December 27, 2015

I received a free sample of this, but it lasted a long time. It's a pretty good oil. I normally have very oily face in the summer and I think this would have been best for me to use than. My skin gets extremely dry and flaky in the winter. This didn't provide quiet enough hydration to help with the dryness. BUt it is a light, fast absorbing oil.