The Body Shop Red Musk Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 1213 in Perfume

Our NEW Red Musk™ fragrance is bold with a non-conformist attitude. It features no flowers, only a bold blend of musk and spices. Red Musk™ fragrance is a spicy and sexy fragrance with a hot blend of cruelty-free musk and notes of pepper, cinnamon and tobacco- for an irresistible scent.

* Product description via thebodyshop.ca

February 17, 2016

I received this for Christmas from my fiance and I wasn't quite sure about it when I got it as I usually wear White Musk. I am a convert! The smell of this musk is beautifully subtle, dark and smoky and not heavy at all. It last all day usually, unless I am at the gym then I notice it fades quicker. I have received nothing but compliments about it. Highly recommended.

February 08, 2015

I really wanted to try a musk based perfume and I really liked the bold smoky, spicy notes. Ever since I got this, I have been wearing it as my go to scent and so far I have not gotten bored of it!

January 26, 2015

I am obsessed with this EDP. It smells so dark and sexy that everytime I put it on, I feel powerful. It lasts all day in a way that gives me soft whiffs of it everytime my wrist gets near my face, but it's soft enough that it isn't overpowering. This is such a YES PLEASE product.

December 06, 2014

I really liked this scent, super sexy and long lasting

December 05, 2014

Love the smell of musk and it smells nice on me too. The Body Shop has wonderful products and they are environmentally friendly as well.

December 03, 2014

Love it, definitely has a unique scent, that is not over powering!

November 26, 2014

Well priced for the product.The smell lingers for ever, on the person. It is manly but sensual.
Alluring tobacco accords...... more like sweet cherry wine cigars from a better time.
Simply put i like the smell alot.
Perfect gift for the man on your list.

November 24, 2014

I was quite averse to trying it, but once I did there was no going back! I absolutely love the fragrance especially in winter.

My first impression was that it would be very masculine, but it isn't though I must admit that the bottle does seem like a men's perfume.

Love love love it!

November 24, 2014

I purchased this product and I was really happy with the performance of The Body Shop Red Musk Eau de Parfum. Our family definitely will buy this again!

November 21, 2014

I first tired using the The Body Shop Red Musk Eau de Parfum about a month ago and let me tell you... i'm hooked! Don't get me wrong it is a big pricey BUT well worth the price! Def recommend!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation