The Body Shop Vitamin C Cleansing Polish Reviews

Ranked #543 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

November 28, 2016

Love, love, love this product. I use it regularly and it is amazing on my skin. It is expensive but it lasts forever as you only need a small amount at a time. It does not dry out your skin or leave it irritated. I highly recommend this product.

October 18, 2014

Love this cleanser! The texture is incredible... It's like a silky gel with little exfoliating grains in it. And it's very gentle, I use it almost every day. Smells great too! Will definitely re-purchase.

March 25, 2014

Been watching wayyy too much tv when i should be studying. This is how lazy i have become.
Well back to a review, i love the smell of citrus. Wakes me up. And i do enjoy this Vitamin C - Cleansing Polish by the Body Shop. It costs around $16/cad for this product... but the body shop always has great deals going on.
Its a gel like face wash with beads (not too many) inside for exfoliating. I really like the texture and consistency of this face wash, it isnt too harsh so you can use this everyday. Your face feels so refreshed afterwards. It lathers extremely well and does a great job of getting rid of your make up. I don't think this improved the brightness of my skin at all.. but when does that actually happen?
I really like this product by The Body Shop and will repurchase it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products