The Body Shop White Musk Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1249 in Perfume

A soft and velvety signature scent for every woman, every moment. Forever sensual. The premium eau de parfum format is the most concentrated, strongest and longest lasting form of fragrance spray....

February 03, 2017

I absolutely love this perfume! I had moved away from my home town for 12 years and the city that I moved to did not have a Body Shop. Was a very long 12 years without it! It is such a nice light fragrance, not overpowering at all. I have a friend who is very sensitive to scents and White Musk is one of very few that don't bother her.

January 29, 2017

One of my go-tos since I was a teenager! it was in fact my first perfume ever!! i love the smell of it because its subtle yet it stays for along time! everytime I smell it, it reminds me of my teenage years! lovely notes and very affordable!

January 12, 2017

very affordable and light, delicate fragrance, been wearing it since my teens. leaves me feeling feminine and natural. I think the Musk scent is what does it. definitely one of my favorites when you want the scent of a woman but don't want to smell like perfume.

October 11, 2016

I love this perfume, it absolutely is my favorite. I get headaches with a lot of perfumes their scents are too strong. This perfume never gives me a headache. I love the scent it is a very light scent and smells very nice and lasts for hours. I highly recommend this product it is one I buy quite often.

October 03, 2016

This perfume smells lovely. It is so fresh, and clean. The musk scent is light and sensual and just leaves you feeling feminine. They carry a few different musk scents, but I like this one the most.

April 12, 2016

This isn't my favourite perfume but it still nice. This was given to me as a gift but I have overall enjoyed wearing it on an everyday basis. It is a more mature perfume with a floral scent. I wear a spray of this to work almost everyday and I like it because it isn't too strong/overbearing. I'm not sure if I will repurchase this in the future.

April 03, 2016

AMAZING
    My only perfume that I wear.
    Have been using this since I was a teenager.
    I have allergies and this product is not irritating and not over powering.

March 21, 2016

I LOVE body shops White Musk... I cant properly describe it but it is warm and earthy with subtle floral notes its just amazing!!

Its a fragrance that brings back memories for me of good times and comfort. Its sensual yet elegant all at the same time.

If you like warm musky feminine scents. This one's for you!! Try it out. Nice thing about it is it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg like others and is not tested on animals!! WIN WIN!!

March 21, 2016

I'm late to the white musk bandwagon. I hear that it's been a favourite for ages but I never sampled it myself until now. I bought one of the gift sets for myself so now I have white musk for days haha. It's nice, it's a fresh kind of smell but be warned that musk tends to smell different on everyone. So I'd recommend using the tester before you decide to buy it. I actually find the initial spritz to be quite unpleasant... it smells like strong gross powder. It's just the drydown that I like (a light floral). If anyone can recommend to me a light floral scent (without the powdery opening), send me a message!!!

February 21, 2016

I originally heard of this product from a friend and to be honest did not like the smell at all when she wore it. I went to The Body Shop and tried the sample for fun and fell in love. The sales woman said she often gets that response and that it seems to smell so differently on each person who tries it. I get many compliments on it, it is not overpowering and stays on all day. I will be buying this as a go to for a long time.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Downy Un Stopables in Fresh

mascara Maybelline

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores