The Tigger Movie
Good

The Tigger Movie Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 1001 in DVD

May 13, 2015

I loved this movie about Tigger and his bouncy tail. It is in my collection with all my other Pooh collectibles! The movie was so inspiring and showed us that each of us is unique in our own way. I've been buying our 2nd grandson Pooh stuffed animals from the Disney Store. He has Pooh and Tigger and loves them.

May 13, 2015

Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Owl, Kanga, Roo, and Rabbit are preparing a suitable winter home for Eeyore, the perennially dejected donkey, but Tigger's continual bouncing interrupts their efforts. Rabbit suggests that Tigger go find others of his kind to bounce with, but Tigger thinks "the most wonderful thing about tiggers is" he's "the only one!" Just in case though, the joyously jouncy feline sets out to see if he can find relatives.

You can't help but have a soft spot with Tigger and all his good intentions. His heart is always in the right place. He is a friend that you can count on. A loveable movie that is filled with adventure featuring your favourite Winnie the Pooh characters.

matisa has posted in the forum topic
    FREEBIES BBZ

Magouee added a new review for
    Lush Alaska dessert soap

scoof added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops