The Twilight Saga
Good

The Twilight Saga Reviews

Ranked #673 out of 960 in Books

January 28, 2015

Adults can get into this books because we've been through high school and the all consuming feeling of young love/first love. The characters appeal to everyone and you start to feel for the characters and want to find out what happens to them. They become a family unit and the line between humans/vampires/werewolves blur as we learn the dynamics of these relationships. It's a mysterious and magical world that mingles with reality. You can't help but want to know more and maybe even want to be a part of it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series and have read them all more than once.

October 01, 2014

This is a good series for the age group it was intended for. As an adult the writing could have used some upgrades. But for my 11 year old daughter she could not get enough. She loved the story line. She was team Jacob all the way. But she did enjoy how the series ended.

July 11, 2012

I would recommend this series to ANYONE! Really, anyone, any age. They will be sure to love it and read it OVER and OVER and OVER! I even know some guys that have read it and really liked it. Even if you don't like Vampires and all that other stuff, it's still a great love story. And if your just bored or looking to pass some time, this is the book to do those things. I think I stayed up the entire night just reading the first book. I did, however, have a hard time getting into the first chapter of Twilight. But after I got through that first one, I thought it was amazing. My Favorite would have to be Breaking Dawn. Especially the end. I really liked the end.