• TheBalm Hot Mama Blush/Eyeshadow
  • TheBalm Hot Mama Blush/Eyeshadow

TheBalm Hot Mama Blush/Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 512 in Blush

September 15, 2014

For a gorgeous, glowing, peachy-coral glow, look no farther than Hot Mama! This is one of the most gorgeous blushes with a pretty fantstic formula to match as it's smooth and creamy in texture, while being perfectly pigmented and glowing on skin. This blush has a really pretty peachy-coral shade with golden shimmer that gives cheeks an alive and lit from within look. The shimmer is so fine that it really does look like you're naturally glowing while the blush gives a youthful " I always look this good' flush. Even better is that the cute little compact includes a mirror for on the go and the formula can be used as eyeshadow should you so desire.

July 19, 2014

So I bought this blush last Christmas, at the time I didn't really wear blush to often but this one looked appealing so I thought why not. I seriously fell in love with this product!

The blush is a perfect pinky coral color,it's a perfect color for paler skin tones, and it last on your cheeks all day long.

This blush does along way, I've mine for 3 or 4 years now and I use it just about everyday and the pallet is still half full! There is no doubt I'd recommend this product! It may be a tiny bit pricey but really worth every cent!

The brand The Balm is often hard to find in Canada but the places i've had luck finding are London Drugs and Shoppers Drug Mart

July 24, 2013

I received this blush as a gift before and I have used all of it. Very pretty! I love the color and how it looks on my face.

August 08, 2012

This has been my go-to blush for the past 2 years because it's super-easy and quick to apply for a big payoff in terms of pigment and luminizer.

It's a beautiful pink-peachy colour with the perfect amount of shimmer to highlight whichever features you apply it on. I keep it on my cheeks and upper cheekbone area, but you can also use it as an eyeshadow.
    I like that it's free of parabens, synthetic fragrance and dyes, and phthalates.
    The price is $26 cdn at sephora, but it lasts me over a year! I only used up 1/4 or 1/3 of my previous one and i only replaced it with a new one because it had been over a year already and i didn't feel like using an expired/bacteria-filled product lol!

MandiRoo added a new review for