theBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow

theBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

October 30, 2015

Very good high quality eye shadow. theBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow has some great colors for a great price. I really like the quality, I find it has very good lasting power, and nice strong color pigments.

October 30, 2015

This pallet is so cute, I love the marketing for it - so genius! The quality of the eye shadow is amazing, I was so happy to find that the eye shadow is super pigmented but not too pigmented! The shades are great and definitely meet my needs.

July 11, 2015

This eyeshadow goes on so smoothly and is great for a natural look as well as dressed up.

May 11, 2015

This review is for the "fit" shade from this palette. This is one eye shadow I keep going back to time and time again. I have blue eyes and the shimmery copper colour looks great with them. Definitely one of my favourite eye shadows right now! The case is also pretty cute as well!

April 20, 2015

Great shadow. I love the nude shades and how it just glides on like silk. I got this in my ipsy bag this month and I'll definitely be ordering more.

April 17, 2015

I really like this eyeshadow. It's very pigmented and leaves your eyes looking shimmery and perfect. It's long lasting and blends really well with other colours. Not to mention the package is adorable!

April 15, 2015

I got this sample of the Balm nude dude eyeshadow in a monthly subscription. The colour I got is called fit and is a shimmery copper colour. It's a beautiful shade and is nicely shimmery. It lasts all day

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes