Tide Washing Machine Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 362 in Household Cleaning Products

Helps remove odor causing residue in any washer. Use regularly to keep washer fresh and clean. Cleaning treatments: 3 count.

December 20, 2016

I usually use baking soda and vinegar as a cleaner, but twice a year I through this in to give the machine a good cleanse! It refreshes it pretty good. The scent is pretty strong, so I wash something like towels afterwards (not clothes) to dilute it

August 12, 2016

My step-mom recommended this product for our older washing machine after I complained it smelled musty and damp even after I had cleaned it with baking soda and vinegar and left the lid open to dry out.
    The price was ok - not a necessity in my weekly grocery shop but didn't put my regular bill over the edge.

Instructions were clear and the product was simple to use.
    I have noticed that the washing machine smells fresh and clean, I didn't notice a visible difference in sight within the machine. Still looks the same as before.
    Machine I used it in was a topload.

1.5/5

February 15, 2016

I tried this product for the first time and it will be the last time. Within minutes of the cycle beginning, my whole room stank horribly. And my washing machine smelt worse that before. I am going back to my Affresh cleaner.

June 10, 2015

makes my washing machine smell very nice after using it.

September 09, 2014

Stinky washing machine? Toss this stuff in and WHOA that machine will be a sparklin' and smelling fresher than fresh!

Note- This product is very strong odor wise - do open a couple of windows or vacate the level of the home the laundry room is located in, just to save your nostrils.

August 25, 2014

I accidentally left some clothes in my machine for a few days and then I went to do laundry. The machine smelled so awful. I bought this and it was so easy to use. After the machine smelled so much better. Love it

April 14, 2014

I love having this product for when my side load washing machine smells a little funky!

September 11, 2013

Works great. Makes my washer smell fresh and clean. I use it monthly or after I wash my dogs bed.

February 14, 2013

I purchased the 3pk of Tide Washing Machine Cleaner to get the musty smell out of my front loader. I followed the directions exactly, and all it did was leave a clumpy mess in my detergent drawer. So I ran the washer AGAIN and put the powder inside the drum (even though it says to put it in the detergent dispenser, which I did the first time). And it still didn't make much difference. So needless to say, I spent about $5.00 on the product itself, and then another $2-$3 to run the washer twice! What junk. I think I'll stick to just running a quick 20 minute cycle with the just soap and water to clean my machine.. Not very impressed at all!

December 31, 2012

Wow. Great purchase! This made my washing machine just like new again! Highly recommended.