Tim Horton's Earl Grey Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 481 in Coffee

September 07, 2016

I tried Earl grey tea from Tim Horton`s couple times and it didn`t meet my expectations. Taste is very strong but tea was not bad. The price is a bit high if you`ll by the box. I prefer different brand.

June 06, 2016

Mmm honestly my favourite tea to get at Tim Hortons. I'd most definitely purchase again. 10/10 in White Hot Chocolate. Would recommend to friends and family.

February 12, 2016

Although I do grab a tea on my way to work I find that the price for a cup of hot water is ridiculous basically you are paying for the cup with all their fancy print on it, and the continence when u forget to make your own in your travel mug

February 12, 2016

a great tea and so worth it. The price is so reasonable and with a second tea bag on the larger sizes makes it easy to get the perfect strength anyone could ever want. There is no better tea than this.

February 10, 2016

Tim's has really good earl grey tea. You have to be careful and remember to take the bag out though, because if you leave it in too long the taste is super strong.
It is always way too hot when they serve it, but after 15 minutes it's usually good to go.
I take mine with milk

December 23, 2015

I like this tea a lot. It has a nice mild flavour . I usually get this when I go to timmies.

December 23, 2015

The taste is decent, but it's not very memorable and didn't make me go back for more. There's lots of other earl grey teas for the same cost that are much better.

December 08, 2015

the tim horton's Earl Grey tea taste its so pronounced it's like a frootloops cereal, really great

1.5/5

October 03, 2015

Tim Hortons earl Grey tea lacks so much flavour.. I've tried so many other brands & Tim Hortons doesn't even compare!

October 03, 2015

Tims Earl Grey tea is another of my favs I just love that fruit loopy taste