Tish & Snooky's Manic Panic Vegan Hair Dye

Tish & Snooky's Manic Panic Vegan Hair Dye Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Tish & Snooky's Manic Panic Vegan Hair Dye are semi-permanent hair dyes that come in a variety of colors. For more information, visit http://www.mimixcontacts.com/.

August 28, 2016

one of my favourite semi permanent hair colours, the process is very easy to follow when dyeing and all the colours i have used, mainly the pinks, purples and blues have turned out amazing, it doesn't stain the skin really bad when i accidentally hit my neck or forehead and rubs off pretty easy once i go to get it all once done putting colour in, colour last's long and looks amazing every time

November 24, 2014

This product extends the life of your color and works really great. Price is steeper than I'd expect to have paid but if it were not for this product, I'd have to spend a lot more in the salon to touch up my color.

July 09, 2011

Using Tish & Snooky's Manic Panic was my first experience colouring my own hair. I've always been a fan of crazy and wild colours, especially crazy and wild looks - which was what prompted me to buy the colour's "Hot Hot Pink," and "Atomic Turquoise."

The procedure of the actual colouring is very simple. Test patch, brush, bowl, use gloves, etc; However most colours work better on bleached or pre-lightend hair. As a brunette I did have some trouble getting the Turquoise in particular to work. The Hot Pink turned out fantastically, and had different shades in my streaks. However if you look at their website you can see different pictures of people who have used their dyes, and the hair colour they had before, which may give you a better idea.

I love how my look turned out, it's a blast of colour and isn't too overwhelming. The dye is semi-permanent, and will gradually fade over time. One of the best things I like about Manic Panic, is the fact that they now have Vegan dyes. I will definitely be using this dye again in the future, and depending on the colour will be lightening my hair.

Another fun thing about the dye (saving the best for last) is that the colour will glow under black light! How fun is that!