• Tony Moly Blueberry Mini Lip Balm
  • Tony Moly Blueberry Mini Lip Balm

Tony Moly Blueberry Mini Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 784 in Lip Balm

You can buy Tony Moly at Tony Moly stores, The Bay, and Urban Outfitters.

August 11, 2016

Asides from being completely adorable, this blueberry Tony Moly lip balm is nice and moisturizing and also gives your lips a light pink tint! It also has a nice light smell, that is not too overpowering like some lip balms. I wish all lip balms had such cute packaging!

* I received this product for free as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

July 19, 2016

These lip balms are so cute!! I've never seen anything like them but they are so adorable. They smell really good (reminds me of lip smackers but not quite that strong of a smell) and this one has a nice tint to it. It moisturizes pretty well, but really I like the slight pink tint it gives to my lips.

April 24, 2016

I really do love this lip balm, and I highly recommend it. It does have a nice color to it, and what surprised me when I first wore it is that the color lasts-it's basically a tint. It's surprisingly moisturizing, and sometimes I'll reach for this when my lips feel dry over a lip balm. Feels nice on the lips, smells nice, pretty color-overall a really great lip balm! Oh, and the packaging is super cute!