• Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
  • Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 287 in Bronzer

The Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing powder is an illuminator that perfects and corrects with glided and neutral tones.

May 27, 2016

This is a bronzer and highlighter in one. I like the pink that is encorporated, giving a pinky bronzy glow. It has lasted me for over a year now, so yes it's a but Pricey, but you get your money's worth. It's great for an evening out, when you want that dewy glow.

May 21, 2015

I love this bronzer. I received one in a beauty box and I love it!! It's so pretty too!! Loving most of the Two Faced products.

May 21, 2015

This is my favourite bronzer. Plus the pink leopard pattern is super cute. I like this because the addition of the pink to the bronzer really adds a nice, bright touch. This bronzer is subtle and natural and doesn't look fake. It's great on my almost-always pale skin.

June 20, 2011

I'm partial to the Too Faced bronzers and Pink Leopard is probably the most natural on my fair skin. Lovely finish, no streaking on my oily skin, color stays true.

Speaking of color: The combination of soft pink and mink brown with gold and bronze tones combine to give the effect of a very natural sun-kissed tan. Really brightens my face without being over the top.

Got mine online at Sephora.com

January 13, 2010

I really like this bronzer a lot. It gives you a nice shimmer and nice colour. Really natural looking. You don't need to use a lot so it lasts quite awhile.