Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer in Chocolate

Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer in Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 307 in Bronzer

March 14, 2017

The only perk about this bronzer is that it actually smells like chocolate. And even then, that's a little strange. The bronzer is super orangey and it looks terrible on the skin. It takes a lot for the color to even show up which makes the pallet used up so quickly. It is not worth the money. I have used drug store bronzers with better color, application and staying power.

March 14, 2017

Just wanted to start off by saying this bronzer smells absolutely amazing! I've only used this a few times since I bought it, and I noticed that it is very pigmented, so I need to use a light hand when applying it.

September 24, 2016

This is my holy grail contour product! I use it every day and it works perfectly to contour my cheek bones, nose and forehead. I will be repurchasing this soon! Its a little pricey but who wouldn't fall in love with that chocolate smell.

January 08, 2016

This bronzer is great ! Nice warm color (not orangey) Smells like CHOCOLATE !