Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips

Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #697 out of 1061 in Snacks

Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips, 9oz Bags (Pack of 7)

May 26, 2016

I love Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips. I'm not usually a fan of multigrain anything, but I prefer these over their other chips. I find that are just way more flavourful!

November 26, 2015

I prefer the multigrain tortilla chips because the flavour is just better and also I find them not as salty compare to the regular tostitos chips.

November 26, 2015

I actually prefer the mulitgrain Tostitos chips to the original. They are so flavourful and amazing for dipping!

March 24, 2015

I prefer the multigrain flavour to the regular Tortilla chips. They have such a fantastic crunch to them.

March 24, 2015

The taste is very good.The price is more higher than other chips but you pay for a quality product.With salsa tre taste is delicious.Eat with friend is pleasure. Buy it you don t regret.

March 16, 2015

I enjoy most tortilla chips but this one is really good. It has a light taste. Not to salty. They hold up quite well when I melt cheese on them in the microwave.

March 14, 2015

These are my favourite out of all of the chips Tostitos makes. They have a salty sweetness to them I love, with a much nicer flavour than the traditional plain Tostitos chips. Yummy!

March 14, 2015

I really like these chips; not too salty, and they have a pleasantly subtle sweetness to them. My son is a picky eater, but he loves them as well. I've tried buying him other brands and he never seems to like them quite as much. I like that they are multigrain, and I feel better buying them knowing that they're a healthier option than many of the other chips out there.

March 12, 2015

What a great Idea to come out with a Multigrain version - much healthier and a lot more flavour

January 25, 2015

I am in love with these chips. I like the multigrain better than the regular because it tastes less salty and u prefer the taste. These chips tortilla things are great with the cheese dip. Yum!!!!!!