Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips

Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #753 out of 1114 in Snacks

Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips, 9oz Bags (Pack of 7)

May 26, 2016

I love Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips. I'm not usually a fan of multigrain anything, but I prefer these over their other chips. I find that are just way more flavourful!

November 26, 2015

I prefer the multigrain tortilla chips because the flavour is just better and also I find them not as salty compare to the regular tostitos chips.

November 26, 2015

I actually prefer the mulitgrain Tostitos chips to the original. They are so flavourful and amazing for dipping!

March 24, 2015

I prefer the multigrain flavour to the regular Tortilla chips. They have such a fantastic crunch to them.

March 24, 2015

The taste is very good.The price is more higher than other chips but you pay for a quality product.With salsa tre taste is delicious.Eat with friend is pleasure. Buy it you don t regret.

March 16, 2015

I enjoy most tortilla chips but this one is really good. It has a light taste. Not to salty. They hold up quite well when I melt cheese on them in the microwave.

March 14, 2015

These are my favourite out of all of the chips Tostitos makes. They have a salty sweetness to them I love, with a much nicer flavour than the traditional plain Tostitos chips. Yummy!

March 14, 2015

I really like these chips; not too salty, and they have a pleasantly subtle sweetness to them. My son is a picky eater, but he loves them as well. I've tried buying him other brands and he never seems to like them quite as much. I like that they are multigrain, and I feel better buying them knowing that they're a healthier option than many of the other chips out there.

March 12, 2015

What a great Idea to come out with a Multigrain version - much healthier and a lot more flavour

January 25, 2015

I am in love with these chips. I like the multigrain better than the regular because it tastes less salty and u prefer the taste. These chips tortilla things are great with the cheese dip. Yum!!!!!!

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review