TRESemmé® Anti-Breakage Breakage Defense Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 540 in Conditioner

Strengthens and protects against split ends and breakage for stronger hair.A strengthening routine for your hair, this shampoo cleanses and fortifies to prevent breakage and split ends to keep hair manageable and strong.Its bolstering formula of vitamin B-12 and gelatin pumps up breakage-prone hair to support weak strands of hair, leaving your style healthy - without weighing it down

September 16, 2016

I liked this product, it made my hair shiny and soft however it did not stop any breakage from occurring. I liked the smell and my husband complimented the smell of my hair.

September 15, 2016

I love TRESemme products, and this conditioner is one of my favourites. Not only does it smell great but it really does an amazing job on keeping my hair soft and feeling healthy.

September 14, 2016

This is a fantastic conditioner - you just cannot go wrong with TRESemme. I actually use this one for my extensions - the price and the results are fantastic.

September 14, 2016

This product has helped to strengthen and promote stronger strands. I find my hair has more snap to it without any breakage compared to before. I use it twice a week in conjunction with other similar products and am pleased with the results. I would recommend this to anyone.

September 12, 2016

J'adore énormément ce revitalisant! Il répare très bien les cheveux tout en les rendant doux et soyeux! Il a une douce odeur qui sent super bon et je le recommande fortement!

September 07, 2016

My hair tends to have breakage when I use the curling iron or flat iron too much and I've tried the TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner to see if it would help keep my hair healthy. I noticed an immediate change in the appearance of my hair. It gave my hair added strength to avoid any further breakage. I was impressed to see my mane return to its former glory. I've never tried a TRESemmé product that I didn't like. Our hair needs change and you can always count on TRESemmé to protect your hair. A great must try product!

September 06, 2016

Got this as a sample. This paired with a good comb (not a brush) and some anti heat products when styling your hair would help decrease damage and hair breaking off. It's priced well also. Would I try this again? Yes. Buy it? Most likely.

September 05, 2016

I tried this anti brake conditioner with its partner in the anti break shampoo or it might have been the split in shampoo that I tried it with either way I definitely felt that it helped my hair it was feeling super frizzy and I loved it the product I mean not my frizzy hair hahaha

August 29, 2016

Another winner in the TRESemme line! I put my hair through alot everyday so I count on products to help keep it healthy. This was so effective and has helped me with the overall condition of my hair.

August 22, 2016

This intensive conditioner really lives up to its name, great fordry hair. Smells great and leaves your mane feeling silky smooth! Love most tresemme products !