TRESemmé® Beauty-Full Volume Flexible Finish Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 133 in Hairspray

October 23, 2016

I like this hairspray and its a decent hold and it makes my curls last for a good 5 hours.. so its not the most amazing hairspray but its not the worst

October 21, 2016

Decent hold and was "flexible" as stated on the bottle. Found that it left my hair crunchy though and it had a very strong odour. Priced well for what you get.

October 21, 2016

I use hairsprays of every brand, but until I recently purchased this spray I will never try another brand, what awesome hold it has, and your hair doesnt get hard but keeps the hold all day! best spray yet! Thanks

October 21, 2016

Not a huge fan of this hairspray.. Unfortunately. It left a bit of a crusty residue on my hair after use... Which wasn't too appealing. The hairspray itself held up, but I wouldn't buy again..

October 20, 2016

Average in every way. It does have a flexible hold as advertised. Not sticky, but crunchy. Unfortunately it has that 'hairspray' smell. The price is reasonable as well.

October 20, 2016

My hairdresser used this hair spray on my hair and it worked awesome. It is very flexible and dose not weigh down your hair. The smell is really light and not to strong to the scences.

October 19, 2016

This is a great hairspray.
It holds my hair in place without making it crunchy or wet looking
It holds while leaving my hair looking natural and full.

October 18, 2016

I have curly hair that has volume but when I straighten my hair it's as flat as can be. This hairspray does the trick in helping to give my hair the volume it needs and it stays the day.

October 17, 2016

Volume? CHECK. Flexible? CHECK. And yes, it holds the style! I don't like to coat my hair in too much spray anyway because nobody likes that helmet look. This is a great, light hold that does what it promises. Not sure if it'd work for a fancy updo but certainly a good everyday product.

October 10, 2016

good volume hairspray! my hair is flat and it actually holds my hair in place for the day. I was in the pouring rain couple days ago and my hair was still in tact! crazy eh??

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends