TRESemmé® Split Remedy Split End Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 539 in Conditioner

Preps hair for easy styling and a smooth finish. Professional quality. Used by professionals. Reduces up to 80% of split ends after 3 uses. Our philosophy: From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. TRESemme - professional, affordable. This Product: TRESemme Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Spray prepares hair for easier styling and reduces split ends up to 80% after just three uses. This unique formula, with our innovative Reconstructing Complex, actually binds split ends and keeps working to fix damage and bind splits as they occur. Our lightweight formula can be used daily to detangle and make hair more manageable without weighing it down. You'll notice your finished style will be smoother, silkier and shinier - just like after a fresh cut. This product is not tested on animals. Made in USA.

October 29, 2016

My hair has very thin strands, curly, and prone to breakage, split ends and frizz. This product helped make it softer and easier to manage. I've used an entire big bottle of it and I can truly see the difference. I still think however that it took a long time for my hair to get better, but then again it takes time to repair damaged hair. My hair is no longer frizzy.

October 24, 2016

Although it would be safe to say that I should just get my hair trimmed to get rid of my split ends-- this product did not make me feel like it was helping and "remedying" my split ends... I dont think I will buy this again. Even though i love MOST Tresemme products!!

October 23, 2016

I purchased this product to help with my split ends. Not to my surprise, it didn't work. I have used many products in order to help reduce my split ends however not many do work. The conditioner, however, did make my hair very smooth and also smelled incredible.

October 23, 2016

I have really bad split ends from using my hair straightener a lot, so when I saw this product I definitely wanted to give it a try. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I usually get my ends trimmed ever 6 weeks or so and this conditioner did nothing to minimize my split ends. It was also a really heavy conditioner and weighted down my hair a lot. On the plys side it made my hair smelling freah and clean all day long. I unfortunately won't be buying this product again.

October 22, 2016

This is a very average product. I found it didnt work any better then normal average conditioners .. My hair was still fuzzy and dry and damaged looking .. I would not buy it again ..

October 21, 2016

C'est un shampooing digne de la gamme Trésemmé. Si vous les connaissez, eh bien rien de nouveau. J'aime la texture et la mousse et le fait qu'il n'assèche pas mes cheveux!

October 21, 2016

Je n'ai pas été plus impressionné par les résultats de ce revitalisant, peut-être qu'il fonctionne mieux pour les cheveux naturels. En ce qui me concerne, je me fais des colorations tous les mois, donc j'ai besoin de quelque chose de plus hydratant pour garder mes pointes les plus belles possibles.

October 21, 2016

Split end conditioner does not work
once the ends are spilt you have to start over and get a hair cut
THEN TREAT
this is a gimmicky product
and does not work at all

October 21, 2016

I used this product in tandem with the shampoo and found it really did work! It has a pleasant scent and texture. I would recommend this product to anyone who has moderate split ends. It's a good value for the dollars spent.

October 19, 2016

This product did work, but i found it hard to rinse out of my hair. It was really thick and took a while for me to notice it working. i did find the price a tad much too.