TRESemmé® TRES Create Flexible Hold Styling Putty Reviews

Ranked #1247 out of 2162 in Hair Care

The perfect styling tool for your hair. Has a flexible, long lasting hold. Play away! This flexible-styling putty allows gives you endless styling options and looks.Its pliable polymers create a marshmallow-y web to piece, define, and add texture to styles.Forget crispy hold - it dries fast but holds hair in place all day.Perfect for adding much-needed shine and body, this putty sculpts and smoothes out layers for the defined, full look you crave.

October 23, 2016

I used to use this when my hair was short and spikey and I wanted my hair to stick up. It lasted the day which was awesome the scent bothered me a bit

October 22, 2016

très bonne crème pour les cheveux surtout les mous et fins ,ne colle pas , ne laisse pas de blanc sur les cheveux , pas gras. reste longtemps efficace et facile à appliquer je le recommande qualité prix

October 21, 2016

Even though I have bought and used many @TRESemmé® Hair Care Products. I never have used this but my stepson Bill just loves this @TRESemmé® TRES Create Flexible Hold Styling Putty He said it works better than any other styling putty he has used. He told me it keep his hair in place, is a great price and he likes it also because it is a well known brand.

October 20, 2016

I'm not usually a hair putty fan as it can cause my hair to develop quite the build up but surprisingly this product didn't do that! It just allowed my hair to seal effectively and left it styled well. Non frizzy and smooth.

October 20, 2016

I first bought this to help do my son's hair. I love it! I have bought it several times since then. I feel like it is only necessary for short hair. Great smell great hold, and great price

October 19, 2016

This is wonderful stuff at creating your on style and really really keeping a good hold all day ! I totally love this stuff and keep it around at all times ! Would reccomend this stuff and its totally worth every penny!

October 19, 2016

I've been using this product for about a year on my pixie cut. I drive a Vespa and am prone to helmet head so I need something that will hold my style and I can reshape it easily by redistributing the dry product. Would not leave home without using it. A little goes a long way!

October 19, 2016

This is my go to product for styling my husbands hair and my sons for special occasions. You only need a small amount to work and it lasts a very long time great product

October 18, 2016

This product is my go-to when styling my boyfriends hair as it is a putty and does not leave his hair feeling sticky and hard, it holds well and holds any style I try with his hair. I've even used it for my hair when I need volume!

October 15, 2016

Mon ado a essayé sur ses cheveux. Il a aimé, ca ne colle aps trop et ne laisse pas les cheveux commant. Odeur agréable. Tient longtemps les cheveux en place