TRESemmé® Youth Boost Recharges Conditioner

TRESemmé® Youth Boost Recharges Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 541 in Conditioner

November 15, 2016

This conditioner was great. It wasn't' heavy and left my hair soft and manageable. It is definitely a great economical go to product! I would recommend anyone looking for a little softer boost to try it!

October 24, 2016

TRESemmé Youth Boost Recharges Conditioner is a nice conditioner that leaves my hair soft, moisturized and smelling great. I have long, healthy hair that has a tendency to look oily and can be limp if the conditioner is too heavy. This conditioner doesn't do either, although I only use it on my ends. I highly recommend this conditioner, especially when you use the shampoo with it! I wish they came in large bottles with a pump.

October 23, 2016

Love the way it feels in my hair! I have tried lots of other conditioners and this is by far my favorite. I have super long and thick hair so for me it really works!

October 21, 2016

This conditioner was alright. It did it's job but nothing amazing for my hair. I usually just need a conditioner that won't weight my hair down and leaves it feeling smooth, which this one did.

October 20, 2016

I loved this conditioner! It smelled amazing and my hair was left feeling soft, nourished, and detangled after use. It was a great price as well, highly recommended product overall!

October 19, 2016

I love this conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. It also smells great as well. I only use a small amount and the bottle lasts for a long time.

October 19, 2016

This stuff works great at letting my hair be soft and manageable ! Its totally worth it and the price is affordable ! I would reccomend it to anyone who wants a great product

October 19, 2016

I use this stuff all the time. I just love the scent of it. it makes my hair easy to manageable. I have recommend this to friends and family all the time. they have enjoyed it the same.

October 18, 2016

Tried this along with the matching shampoo. I don't think it made my hair feel or look younger but it's good enough as an everyday product. I was just a little disappointed because I thought it'd do more. Not sure I'll buy again...

October 14, 2016

Un prix beaucoup trop dispendieux pour une formule aussi peu efficace... Mes cheveux était presque gras en sortant de la douche et mon cuir chevelu me démangeait.