TRESemme 4+4 Thickening Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1769 out of 2161 in Hair Care

TRESemme 4+4 Thickening Mousse pumps up hair high-level volume all over. It's body-building formula lifts and supports hair at the roots, adding body while leaving locks light as air.

Features & Benefits:

Amplyfing complex makes fine, limp hair feel fuller and thicker Adds volume, lift, manageability and shine Thick, rich foam for deep penetration & control Anti-static frizz fighters smooth ends without sticky build-up

Directions:

Shake can and dispense 2-3 egg-sized dollops on damp hair. To fully coat strands, dispense the mousse directly on a vented brush. Then, run the brush from roots to ends. After desired style is achieved, use 4+4 hair sprays to finish style.

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua, Eau), Isobutane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, VP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Propane, Polysorbate 20, PVP, Polyquaternium-4, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin, Olealkonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-15 Cocomonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Limonene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citronellol, Geraniol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Red 40 (CI 16035), Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid.

November 20, 2015

All this did was left my hair crunchy and oily. Did not like it all

November 20, 2015

I like this product. I'm not in love but I do use it. My hair is wavy but the moose makes my hair curly. It does leave my hair hard when it dries if I put to much. But other then that it holds my hair through the day and my hair doesn't frizz.

October 07, 2014

Actually made my fine hair thicker!!

August 26, 2010

I have super fine hair, that never holds in humid weather or rainy days. This stuff is amazing - I put 2-3 dallops on a vented brush, brush through damp hair and blow dry upside down. At first, it seemed like it only had a little volume, no more than a normal mousse, but once I started to style it like usual, there was lots of lift everywhere! The only cons are the price and the only place I can find it for sale in stores is at Sally's. Once again, Tresemme does not disappoint!